Scent Social- A Perfume Making Workshop Mens Edition 6/18
Come join us Saturday, June 18th from 6-9 pm for a night of playful fragrance creation and delicious adult drinks Perfumist Breanne Patterson will guide you in the creation of your own signature scent all while sipping on a delicious libation.
No previous experience is necessary. You will be taught the basics of fragrance development and scent analysis in a fun and laid-back environment. By the end of the night, you will have your very own bespoke scent. You'll be amazed at what you create, and how much fun you will have doing it.
• All supplies are provided for fragrance blending
• Guidance throughout the entire creation, but total creative freedom.
• Basic instruction on scent blending, enhancing your smelling skills, and understanding scents.
• A travel-size diffuser of your signature scent to take home with you.
• Your scent recipe secured in the nosey.people.society archive, available for you for your future purchases of larger bottles or infused hand-crafted body products.
This event is great for:
• Fathers day
• happy hour with coworkers
• Team building
• Solo night for creativity & meeting new friends
About the Teacher:
Breanne Patterson’s background has given her a balanced understanding of style and design as well as a creative flair for expressing the nuances of experience. She is a trained perfumist who has studied and worked with fragrance for over 6 years. She has a BFA in Fine Art Photography, Fashion Design degree from FIDM and has recently completed the WSET 3 level training in Wine from the Napa Valley Wine Academy. She will be pairing the event with tasty beverages provided by The Hangout.
Check out our Breanne Patterson and the nosey.people.society at: