Scent Social- Guided Fragrance Creation Workshop 1/20
Scent Social- Guided Fragrance Creation Workshop
Come join us for a night of playful fragrance creation and delicious adult drinks. Perfumist Breanne Patterson will guide you in the creation of your own signature scent all while sipping on a delicious libation.
No previous experience necessary. You will be taught the basics of fragrance development and scent analysis in a fun and laid-back environment. By the end of the night, you will have your very own bespoke scent.
- All supplies are provided for fragrance blending
- Guidance throughout entire creation, but total creative freedom.
- Basic instruction on scent blending, enhancing your smelling skills, and understand scents.
- A travel size diffuser of your signature scent to take home with you.
- Your scent recipe secured in the nosey.people.society archive, available for you for your future purchases of larger bottles or infused hand-crafted body products.
Day: Thursday, January 20th 2022
Time: 6pm-9pm PST
Place: At the Hangout located at 2122 E 4th St., Long Beach CA 90814
About the Teacher:
Breanne Patterson’s background has given her a balanced understanding of style and design as well as a creative flair for expressing the nuances of experience. She is a trained perfumist who has studied and worked with fragrance for over 6 years. She has a BFA in Fine Art Photography, Fashion Design degree from FIDM and has recently completed the WSET 3 level training in Wine from the Napa Valley Wine Academy. She will be pairing the event with tasty beverages provided by The Hangout.
This event is great for:
-Girls night out / Friends night out
-happy hour with coworkers
-Solo night for creativity & meeting new friends
You'll be amazed at what you create, and how much fun you will have doing it.
We are COVID cautious; all creative areas are outdoors and all staff including Breanne have been vaccinated.
Please wear masks when in the store. We will provide sanitizers, a restroom and soap to use during the event.
Check out our Breanne Patterson and the nosey.people.society at: